Policies, Returns & Warranty
If for any reason at all you have any questions about Ananda products, please don’t hesitate to call us at (855) 726-2632 or email us at info@Anandasleep.com
120-Day Sleep Trial & Hassle-Free Return Policy
Ananda products come with a 120-Day sleep trial. We understand that mattresses and other sleep products are a “feel thing”. We ask that you sleep on Ananda products for AT LEAST 30 days. We believe that somewhere between 30 and 120 days you should know for sure if Ananda products are right for you.
- CHARGES WILL APPLY IF YOU INITIATE A RETURN BEFORE 30 DAYS of receiving your items. This includes instances where you purchased the wrong size, or you simply changed your mind, we can process a return with an $85.00 PICK-UP FEE.
- If you decide to initiate a return after sleeping on Ananda Products for 31 days, notify our Comfort Concierge team and they will arrange a pick-up AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
- AFTER 120 days if there is any problem with your Ananda product(s), especially a verifiable manufacturer defect, we will resolve the issue immediately. Our Comfort Concierge Team is experienced at handling any issue and are empowered to find a solution.
In a nutshell....
Initiating a return from days 1-30
Initiating a return from days 31-120
$85 PICK-UP FEE
Thank you for completing the trial. NO PICK-UP FEE
It is Ananda’s policy to send all threshold delivery orders “Signature Required”. If you absolutely don’t want to have a signature required on your delivery, please check the box at checkout to waive the signature required delivery. Unfortunately, if you don’t have signature required, we cannot reimburse or send replacements if your order is lost or stolen after we receive a delivery confirmation from our carrier.
If you have any concerns about your specific comfort requirements and whether an Ananda mattress will meet your expectations, call us! Our Concierge team has experience talking to customers like you and determining if Ananda is the right mattress for you. If it isn’t we will tell you. Our team is here to answer your questions, not sell you products that may not be right for you. We are friendly and transparent. We understand that if you aren’t ultimately happy with your purchase, we won’t be either. Please see the return policy and charges that may apply.
Ananda Mattress 10-Year Limited Warranty
Ananda warrants that this product is free from defects in workmanship and materials and will remain serviceable under normal use and service for the limited warranty period, from the date of delivery to the consumer, subject to specific limitations and expectations subsequently set forth in the limited warranty.
This limited warranty covers any deterioration in the cell-structure of the material that causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than three-fourths (3/4) of an inch, not associated with a sag in the foundation, slats, box springs, or platform. It also covers any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling. Mattress meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632 and 1633- Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
Mattress Cover Warranty
The mattress cover is warranted to be free from defective materials or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase, under normal care and use. The limited warranty does not include fading, pilling, or shrinkage and is not valid where there is evidence of soiling or unsanitary conditions.
Limitations for Warranties
This limited warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product. You must provide proof of purchase for any limited warranty claim. Warranties are made only to the original retail purchaser and do not cover merchandise purchased or used, secondhand, or distressed. The limited warranty does not apply under the following conditions and circumstances:
- If the product is found to be physically damaged, burned, cut, torn stained, soiled, unsanitary or when product failure is due to cause of misuse or abuse.
- If there is damage to the outer fabric of the cover including wear and tear.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes.
- If the purchaser does not produce proof of purchase.
- If the purchaser finds the mattress does not meet their comfort preference.
- If the mattress is used on a frame or bed rails without a continuously solid support surface. The mattress is designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and user(s). This mattress warranty does not cover your mattress if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design.
Ananda does not warrant against mold. Please note the mattress should never get wet or be kept in an environment with excessively high humidity.
Ananda does not warrant that this mattress is suitable for any medical conditions or that it will protect the user against bacteria, viruses or other organisms.
The limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Ananda does not warrant against normal increases in the softness of the foam material or a decrease in the elasticity of the foam material. Normal use will result in signs of routine aging. Slight body impressions may appear in the normal course of use, and some changes may occur in the support characteristics. This indicates your bedding is adjusting to your body to enhance comfort and should not be considered a manufacturer defect.
Failure to follow the manufacturer’s use and care instructions may void the limited warranty. All implied warranties shall be limited to the period of this limited warranty unless otherwise required by applicable federal or state law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long a limited warranty lasts, so consequently, the limitations may not apply.
Proof of Purchase and Replacement
Should the product develop defects for reasons other than misuse or neglect within the limited warranty period, Ananda guarantees that this mattress will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty workmanship, or structural defects, excluding the specific limitations contained herein.
In the event identical materials are not available to be used in the replacement or repair for the product, we the manufacturer, reserve the right to substitute other materials of equal or greater quality. The customer is responsible for returning the product to the manufacturer. All transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Proof of purchase and the date of manufacture of the product are required. The law label on the product will serve as a means of establishing the date of manufacture. Removal of the law label will void this limited warranty. A receipt, or canceled check, or other acceptable documentation can serve as proof of purchase.
The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse service when the product or cover is found to be physically damaged, burned, cut, torn stained, soiled, in unsanitary conditions or when product failure is due to cause of misuse or abuse.
Ananda Adjustable Base 10-Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1-YEAR WARRANTY: The Ananda Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Ananda will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY: The Ananda Adjustable Base has a two-year, full replacement warranty, parts, labor, and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY: During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Ananda will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges. Liability of Ananda is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s).
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Ananda will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay 1 /180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). The purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Ananda shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Ananda Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers.
- To modification of the Ananda Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Ananda.
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Ananda Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.
WORKING WEIGHT LIMITS: Although your Ananda Adjustable Base has been rigorously tested within the recommended limits in this publication, to maintain the highest quality standards, exceeding the recommended weight limits may void your warranty. The recommended weight restriction is 750 lbs. and is calculated to include the weight of the mattress.
Ananda Pillow 3-Year Limited Warranty
This product has a 3 Year Limited Warranty. This product is warranted to be free of defective materials and workmanship at the time of purchase. The product is guaranteed to return to its original shape or the product will be replaced. The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by improper care or handling. The product should be returned with original dated proof of purchase to Ananda. All transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Call our office for return instructions at (855) 726-2632.
Hand wash or machine wash cover on gentle cycle with similar colors.
- Dry on gentle air cycle.
- Do Not submerge or soak the foam.
- The foam may be spot cleaned with a wet cloth and mild soap or detergent.
- The foam should air dry for 24-48 hours before covering.
In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Ananda is committed to making our services accessible to all. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 855-726-2632 for assistance.
Ananda is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us by phone or email as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all our visitors. We can be reached Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5 pm at 855-726-2632 or info@AnandaSleep.com